The rumors are true. I’m selling my MacBook Air.
I purchased the Macbook Air 11-inch when it first came out back in the Fall 2010. I have an iMac 27′ at home and the MacBook Air seemed like the best solution for mobility and blogging. And it was!
I bought this MacBook Air and loaded it up with everything possible. I even got AppleCare on this little guy, which totalled out to be $1,800.
But now I’m selling the computer not because there is anything wrong with it but because I’m upgrading to a 15′ MacBook Pro to keep up with all the work that I do away from home.
Below is a list of all the specs for the machine:
- 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- 4GB RAM
- Lion Operating System
- 128GB Flash Storage
- 2 USB Slots
- Mini-Display Port
- 11.6-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit glossy widescreen
- NVIDIA GeForce 320M Graphics Card
- 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM Graphics Memory
- Dual Display extended and video mirroring
- FaceTime Camera
- 1366 x 768 (native)
- Microsoft Office 2011 and Apple’s Pages, Keynote, and Numbers included
- There are no scratches or issues with the computer. It’s like new, no doubt.
- And 1.5 years left of AppleCare so if there is anything wrong with it Apple will fix/replace for free.